What have you found most interesting about the Mughal Empire? What questions do you have? Post your thoughts and comments here. Feel free to reply to your classmates comments and questions
i have found most interesting about the mughal empire is that , how that they all just kill there family members to be the head person in charge. - Justin Stewart
I agree with both Justin and Anthony that they are both interesting facts but i dont think they are the most interesting. I think the most interesting thing is that people could rule an empire at such a young age for example Shah Jahan started ruling at the age of 13. I couldnt do that.
i agree with justin and isabelle. i think that power and ruling land was such a big thing to have back then and people would kill there family just to have it. that would most likely not happen now. i also think that it is intresting how shah jahan decided to be so intolerant with hindus, unlike akbar.
I agree with both Isabelle and Julia. Though I think Anthony and Justin make excellent points, I think the most interesting fact about the Mughal Empire is that their rulers could start ruling the empire so young, but also that the empire followed and took orders from a 13 year old. I doubt many adults would do that in the 21st century
The most interesting thing i liked about the Mughal Empire is how the Royal family members would kill and betray each over for the throne. I agree with Justin and Anthony because I find it interesting how the Taj-Mahal was a memorial of Shah Jahan's wife, and i liked how the family members would kill each over for the crown. -Richie Newayno
I agree with Justin and Isabelle. It's very interesting how Families can betray each other like how jahangir betrayed his father Akbar, he put his name on the coins instead of his fathers, and they fought for 4 years.
I found it kinda cool that Akbar was only 13 when he took over the Mughal Empire. i agree with justin it was pretty messed up how they would go agaisnt their own brothers and father to be king.
heeyyy i thought the wierdest thing i learned was that people back then would like kill there family an stuff to be ruler. thats pretty crazzyyy. btw this is annie
I agree with Annie. It's amazing how people would kill their fathers and brothers, just to become ruler. I honestly think that that's absurd and not worth it all. I'd rather not be ruler than kill my own family, and I'm pretty sure most people in these times would agree.
For me, one of the most interesting things about the Mughal Empire was how tolerant Akbar was. He accepted people of all religions, married a Hindu even though he was Muslim, and was extremely open minded. I don't even think most of the leaders in the world today are that welcoming and open minded. I aso find it amazing that he was able to create an empire, where people of all religions lived in harmony. I know that today, there are many different countries that are very prejudiced against people of other religions, such as in Israel, with the Muslims and Jews who are constantly fighting.
yaa! i agree with kali, cause akbar was welcoming to religions also when his wife he accepted what she wanted. He seems like a nice guuyy(: p.s how does the blog know my name? ..
What I found most interesting about the Mughal Empire is that in the royal families brothers would kill brothers and sons will kill fathers just for control of the Mughal Empire.
I agree with Julia but i thought that Akbar was the intolerant one. i also agree Isabelle that it is interesting that some Mughal rulers were ruling at a young age
@Anthony ya i think its really interesting. He must have really loved his wife because he had a 1,000 elephants bring the finest marble from around Asia to build the Taj Mahal. Now thats real love.
i found the most interesting thing about the mugal empire was that akbar was only 13 years old when he took his place as ruler. i also found it interesting that akbar was so open minded to other religions.-justin kelley
i also agree with matt that the brother would acually kill ther own brother for all of the power it is kind of crazy to think of killing family for power-justin kelley
i have found most interesting about the mughal empire is that , how that they all just kill there family members to be the head person in charge. - Justin Stewart
ReplyDeleteThe most intersting thing i learned about the Mughal Empire is that the Taj-Mahal was made to honor the death of the emporer Shah Jahan's wife
ReplyDeleteI agree with both Justin and Anthony that they are both interesting facts but i dont think they are the most interesting. I think the most interesting thing is that people could rule an empire at such a young age for example Shah Jahan started ruling at the age of 13. I couldnt do that.
ReplyDeletei agree with justin and isabelle. i think that power and ruling land was such a big thing to have back then and people would kill there family just to have it. that would most likely not happen now. i also think that it is intresting how shah jahan decided to be so intolerant with hindus, unlike akbar.
ReplyDeleteI agree with both Isabelle and Julia. Though I think Anthony and Justin make excellent points, I think the most interesting fact about the Mughal Empire is that their rulers could start ruling the empire so young, but also that the empire followed and took orders from a 13 year old. I doubt many adults would do that in the 21st century
ReplyDeleteThe most interesting thing i liked about the Mughal Empire is how the Royal family members would kill and betray each over for the throne.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Justin and Anthony because I find it interesting how the Taj-Mahal was a memorial of Shah Jahan's wife, and i liked how the family members would kill each over for the crown.
-Richie Newayno
I agree with Justin and Isabelle. It's very interesting how Families can betray each other like how jahangir betrayed his father Akbar, he put his name on the coins instead of his fathers, and they fought for 4 years.
ReplyDeleteI found it kinda cool that Akbar was only 13 when he took over the Mughal Empire. i agree with justin it was pretty messed up how they would go agaisnt their own brothers and father to be king.
ReplyDelete-kurtis cahill
ReplyDeleteheeyyy i thought the wierdest thing i learned was that people back then would like kill there family an stuff to be ruler. thats pretty crazzyyy.
ReplyDeletebtw this is annie
I agree with Annie. It's amazing how people would kill their fathers and brothers, just to become ruler. I honestly think that that's absurd and not worth it all. I'd rather not be ruler than kill my own family, and I'm pretty sure most people in these times would agree.
ReplyDeleteFor me, one of the most interesting things about the Mughal Empire was how tolerant Akbar was. He accepted people of all religions, married a Hindu even though he was Muslim, and was extremely open minded. I don't even think most of the leaders in the world today are that welcoming and open minded. I aso find it amazing that he was able to create an empire, where people of all religions lived in harmony. I know that today, there are many different countries that are very prejudiced against people of other religions, such as in Israel, with the Muslims and Jews who are constantly fighting.
ReplyDeleteyaa! i agree with kali, cause akbar was welcoming to religions also when his wife he accepted what she wanted. He seems like a nice guuyy(:
ReplyDeletep.s how does the blog know my name? ..
oh i forgot to askk, who was it that buitl the taj mahal(i dnt know how to spell it) for his wifeyy
ReplyDeleteWhat I found most interesting about the Mughal Empire is that in the royal families brothers would kill brothers and sons will kill fathers just for control of the Mughal Empire.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Julia but i thought that Akbar was the intolerant one. i also agree Isabelle that it is interesting that some Mughal rulers were ruling at a young age
Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal for his wifeyy
ReplyDelete@Anthony
ReplyDeleteya i think its really interesting. He must have really loved his wife because he had a 1,000 elephants bring the finest marble from around Asia to build the Taj Mahal. Now thats real love.
Who was the name of the grandson of Akbar who broke his laws of tolerating other religion?
ReplyDeletei found the most interesting thing about the mugal empire was that akbar was only 13 years old when he took his place as ruler. i also found it interesting that akbar was so open minded to other religions.-justin kelley
ReplyDeletei agree with maya that he must of put aside her being hindu and focusing on the real love.-justin kelley
ReplyDeletei also agree with matt that the brother would acually kill ther own brother for all of the power it is kind of crazy to think of killing family for power-justin kelley
ReplyDelete